Global sourcing of labor and material resources has brought about the need to connect employees in multiple locations across the globe, bridge business processes, cultures and languages in order to deliver organizational excellence. This has enabled management of workforce across multiple locations, while allowing for implementation of a uniform, global, corporate HR strategy.
HR-IT is the technology enablement of this HR strategy. It covers all the systems and processes that support employee management from "Recruit to Retire" functions within the organization. Increased adoption of HR-IT has enabled companies to set up global shared services centers and outsourcing of HR processes.
Recently, HR-IT has gained significance since most organizations have been using technology to transform HR, to increase HR productivity, to improve employee experience and to maximize the value of the companys most important asset- employees by aligning their skills, activities, and benefits with business objectives and strategies.
- The #1 provider of offshore HR-IT services
- Experience of executing more than 500 projects for over 25 Fortune 500 clients
- Capabilities in multi country roll-outs
- Currently provide HR-IT solutions for several global 500 companies
- Durable methodologies for consolidation of multiple HR-IT systems spread over 120 countries
- Implementing one of the largest HR consolidations executed globally
- Superior HR expertise