Telemarketing services are designed specially to meet the customer requirements and play a key role in achieving maximum customer satisfaction. Telemarketing services are of two types inbound and outbound. Inbound Telemarketing Services representative attains to customer calls and answers queries to their satisfaction.
Inbound telemarketing services include customer support, helpdesk, order taking and answering service. As opposed to this outbound telemarketing services include cold calling, telephone surveys, lead generation, lead qualifying, and appointment setting.
The telemarketing services cater to almost all the business sectors starting from banks, financial sectors, airlines, hotels, insurance, medicine, sales, to motor vehicle, loans, to telecom and so on.
Outsourcing telemarketing services can avail the following benefits:
1. Less costly services
2. Business burden is shared by a third party
3. Company resources can be invested into more productive sectors
4. Profits increase with the reliability in service availability
5. Maximum customer satisfaction can be gained resulting in more business
6. 24/7 service possible
7. Adjustments can be made as required